We are looking for Bilingual Application Specialist (ERP/WMS)
Our biggest fashion and luxury group looks for Bilingual Application Specialist (ERP/ WMS) to join their innovative team. Its group brings together truly exceptional Houses. Each of them creates products that embody unique savoir-faire, a carefully preserved heritage and a dynamic engagement with modernity. These creations make our Houses ambassadors of a distinctively refined art de vivre.
[PURPOSE OF THE JOB]
System Support/Development with minimum 5 years of experience.
To provide solutions and support for existing process and projects, playing a key role in Local IS Team, this candidate will contribute to supporting & deploying Back-Office system solutions in Japan in ERP/WMS area, which systems are regional Solutions and integrated into other systems include HQs (POS Solution, Digital and BI DataMart).
Works closely with Accounting/Logistics/Supply Chain key users include Warehouse (3PL) users, will contribute to integration and consulting support for Japan:
• Microsoft Dynamics AX (ERP),
• maGistor (WMS),
• EDI for B2B customers (mainly Department Stores)
Ideal candidate would have project management & functional knowledge and exposed to ERP / WH solution environment and projects:
- Support ERP/WMS enhancements (Asia Regional team in China control development and support for APAC)
- Understand ERP-WMS Integration (working with 3PL) and support on daily basis
This candidate must have a strong business background & understanding, and preferably within Retail industry.
This candidate works with central/ Regional PCIS/ business units to roll-out other global or regional projects in Japan in a secured and cost-effective way. This candidate will coordinate, manage and challenge external partners.
Complying with the PCIS’s guidelines, the incumbent will be responsible
• Manage Projects or sub-projects. Maintain project status and related documentation. Coordinate project related activities, including planning timelines, scheduling meetings, coordinating resources, and tracking performance.
• Perform analysis and design. Coordinate meetings and interactions with the business users to define and structure requirements. Participate in the analysis, definition and documentation of requirements. Lead the creation and documentation of detailed solution designs that are in-line with the existing technical environment.
• Develop applications. Interact with vendors to convert designs and specifications into computer programs following programming standards and best practices. Create test scenarios and run tests to find errors and confirm that application meet specifications.
• Test and Document. Perform testing, data migration, cleansing and review of code of related documentation as required
• Technical production support of applications. Monitor performance of production applications and provide necessary support. Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from users regarding errors, problems or questions about programs. Train any required technical support staff to use, test, and support programs. Help structure the technical support of Retail applications
• Program Deployment. Create deployment packages and deployment-related documentation.
• Facilitate the transition of programs from development into production.
• Coordinate with Regional / Central to transfer projects ownership towards local support & maintenance
• University degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Excellent spoken & written Japanese + fluent in English
• Have excellent communication skills, experience working directly with end users, understanding business & translating requirements into solution, curious, pragmatic and proactive, and the ability to work independently.
• Structured, able to provide regular and consistent reporting
• Technical background on system engineering
• Understanding of technical environment (MS SQL, BI, etc.), and ability to help structuring technical support
• At least 3-4 years’ exper