[Looking for bilingual desktop support]
Our client, a globally well-established pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a English/Japanese bilingual desktop support!!
"What's in it for me?"
International office, exposure to gaishi companies. Working in a team environment and opportunity to grow together.
This position is for IT help desk support of about 200 employees belonging to Technology Center (Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi). 20%, including VIPs, are non-Japanese and require high English proficiency. In-house seats while providing daily support In a timely and qualitative manner, such as around infrastructure that occurs due to movement or projects coming from the global. Provide PC troubleshooting and help desk support using telephone and ticket systems
- Help desk phone support, ticket order management
- Installation of new PCs and laptops and user deployment
- Supporting remote access VPN users using tools such as WebEx and Remote Desktop
- Management of company PCs, printers, servers and related equipment
- End user support, license tracking, PC maintenance, upgrades, configurations
- Management of system administration groups
- Vendor management such as product purchase quote
Top 3 Skills
Japanese/ English bilingual ability (N2level JP/conversational english)
2-3years IT support experience
Company type: pharmaceutical company
Title: Bilingual IT support
Salary: 5-7m/y (Negotiable)
Type of employment: Contract
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Flexible working hours)
Holidays/vacations: Weekends and national holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Probation period: long term
Additional benefits Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance