Global Fintech company hiring junior IT helpdesk]
Junior IT helpdesk with potential to become permanent.
Global working environment wiht employees from over 40 countries.
Top leaders with 20 years of experience each in the industry. Aiming to spread the newest FinTech knowledge to Asia and the world.
This job offers:
Training in IT helpdesk. Work in global environment with 50% foreign coworker. Fast-pace working environment with exposure to new technology.
- L1 Device support and troubleshooting and set up of AV system, Printer, MFP, Wifi, security terminal and 3rd vendor terminal
- Escalate to the appropriate streams if necessary.
- Procurement for AV devices, printers, MFDs, Wi-Fi routers, etc..
- Moving Hardware based on User and layout change
- Support trading monitor pole and arm installation, move and removal
- Respond to queries either in person, Chat or over the phone.
- Write and update training manuals.
- Train computer and AV device users.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Clean up computers and peripherals.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Install Network devices in Machine room.
- Network cabling work
- Inventory and Asset management support
- Vendor escort.
- Up to date Floor layout and user name
- Conference AV system support.
- 3rd vendor terminal PC support.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Customer service skills
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) in Japanese and English
- “Tech Savvy” with a basic understanding of PC and MAC computers
- Willingness to learn
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Nice to have
- Critical/Logical thinker
- 1-2 years of IT work experience a plus.
Company type: Fintech company
Title: Junior IT help desk
Salary: 3M- 4.M (negotiatable)
Type of employment: Cont