One of our clients, a global company is looking for a JP-ENG bilingual business analyst for their data governance department.
What’s in for me?
You will be working in an international environment work co-worker from different parts of the world. You would also be participating in on-going & upcoming projects within the company to support from the data analyst/ governance angle. Your opinion is valued and considered within the team. You will be working at a place that is challenging and enables growth.
Information Security Analyst
- Administer and manage the data risk analysis process and conduting organization/systems- specific investigations.
- Analyzing existing data flows, data governance process and controls, technical aspects includes system/ architectural design or system security.
- Identify potential data risk and vulnerbilities. Advise solutions to tackle them.
- Provide advisory to queies and requests relating to data matters from different departments.
- Work on projects/investigations involving partnering wtih compliance, risk, IT security policy, and legal.
- Participate in data risk management process to review and validate the plans and results of implementation.
- Support or administer other data governance processes, operations and business analyst role in projects when needed.
Required Core Skills and Experience
- Experiences in writing reports and presentations
- Outstanding problem-solving, conceptual, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fluent in Japanese & English
Please get in touch for more roles in Information Security!