One of the top Japanese security company is looking for .NET engineer/developer.
Our client plays the central role in the Group's core securities business. As the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, they provide individual investors and corporate clients with a broad range of services, including investment advisory services and securities underwriting.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
.NET Developer Responsibilities include:
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 or more years experience writing code using C# and ASP.Net.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
- Basic understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Understanding of basic Database Administration.
- Understanding of quality and security standards. Good verbal and written communication skills.