IT infrastructure manager at one of the top international insurance companies
- Manage and guide team members to transform aligned with strategies.
- Manage workforce to deliver IT infrastructure projects and BAU operations on time and on quality. (EOSL management, Infrastructure refresh, Cloud migration, Security, Audit remediation)
- Manage 11 Windows/Storage/Linux Engineers in Japan and 8 in India.
- Manage the projects and BAU budget associated.
- Improve financial transparency to business.
Position Requirements (Competencies, Experience & Qualifications):
- Deep Knowledge of distributed domains (Compute, Storage, Virtualization, Operating System (Windows, RHEL), Infrastructure fundamental services like AD, DNS, DHCP, proxy, monitoring tools, etc)
- Basic Knowledge of finance, human resource and procurement
- Skills to build strategic plan for distributed domain
Top skills needed:
1. Infrastructure PM experience – scheduling, budgeting, people management
2. Windows/Linux OS experience
3. Experience with any type Virtualization Technology (they use VMware but not requiring this specifically)
4. Bilingual Japanese / English