[Bilingual security project manager wanted!!]
One of our clients, an internationally famous insurance company is urgently looking for a security project manager.
About the company
As a leading international financial services group, we help people make their decisions easier and live better. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups, and institutions. Having more than 35,000 employees and 30 million customers globally serving, we successfully deliver Over $29 billion paid to customers in benefits and claims in 12 months. We are working hard to not only change ourselves but to reshape our industry and make everyone's life better.
What you can get from this opportunity:
This person will be part of a dynamic program with local and diverse regional teams and will be the local leader in driving the project forward. They also will get exposure to all areas of technology and will have the ability to work with multiple regional stakeholders.
- The incumbent will be required to lead and participate in a complex program of work related to managing and reducing technology
hardware and software risk across a diverse application and resource landscape involving multiple countries and stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver business-critical projects (strong background in leading technology projects)
- Drive decisions regarding project priorities/business requirements to manage project scope, budget, resources and delivery risks
- Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with Project governance procedures and policies
- Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project delivery
Top 3 Skills:
1. Project Management ability. This person needs to have led projects from the initial plan through to completion. This project will also involve multiple stakeholders and will be part of a regional program. Exposure to that will also be a plus.
2. Technology understanding. This project will work very closely with the IT team and will be going through access points in different systems and how to harden both on the hardware and software side.
3. Japanese ability - this person needs to speak and read at an N2 or Native level.
- 8 or more years of experience managing large scale business-critical programs and projects end to end (experience across PMLC and SDLC)
- Strong experience specifically managing strategic projects (including product launches) in life insurance company preferred
- Possesses excellent leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills to lead cross-functional teams and coach/advise peers and staff
- Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to adapt to changes + ability to manage budgets and resource capacity &n