Information Security/Governance Project Manager
A great opportunity to join an expanding department with multiple projects to engage across different business lines.
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who has an IT security background and a Governance mindset.
You will be an excellent team player and have solid communication skills in English to manage stakeholders appropriately and provide clarity and delivery.
- Define a clear scope for project phases
- Work with the Business Analysts to determine the business requirements
- Ensure correct documentation
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an IT project manager
- Experience in planning multiple complex IT projects
- Excellent communications skills in English, Japanese a plus
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Information Security and Data Governance knowledge