[Bilingual Voice/Telephony Project manager wanted]
Our client, a global convergent company is looking for a bilingual voice/telephony project manager. The company focuses on design, delivering, and supporting world-class managed services and solutions for customers and our global partners. Through our innovative services and solutions, we aim to create a positive outcome for our partners every day. We are looking for a pro-active, motivated, and determined professional. Are you the one we are looking for?
• Native level Japanese and business level English.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings & documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met with the client timeline.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Determine and define project scope and objectives.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
• 5-8 years of project management and related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP/ Prince2) certification preferred.
• CCNA/CCNP Voice Preferred.
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Company type: IT solution company
Title: Voice/ telephony PM
Salary: 10 mill/yr – 12 mill/yr (Negotiable)
Type of employment: Contract
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Flexible working hours)
Holidays/vacations: Weekends and national holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Probation period: 3 Months
Additional benefits Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance