One of our fast-growing retail, sportsware companies is looking for bilingual technical support in their APAC team.
Technology – Systems Analyst (Japan)
- Reporting to the IT Manager based in Hong Kong, you will support IT applications and infrastructure for our corporate, distribution centre and retail locations within market.
- You work hand-in-hand with the global Information Technology team located in Vancouver Canada to understand business strategies and implement complex technical Information Technology (IT) solutions.
- You have a passion for technology; a natural curiosity for understanding how technologies work and can be integrated to benefit the user community. Though technical skills are of the utmost importance, you also have excellent communication skills.
- You can participate in big picture enterprise initiatives and be able to roll up your sleeves and deliver at a detailed level.
- You understand current and emerging trends in technology and how they can be practically exploited to the benefit of the organization.
A day in the life of the Systems Analyst:
- You advise the Global IT technical team on local needs including managing vendor relationships
- You work with IT applications, architecture and infrastructure teams to set technical computing standards in desktop, server, storage and network infrastructure layers
- You manage, deploy and support all infrastructure (with the assistance of local partners) including tactical troubleshooting, responding to escalated requests and resolving all IT issues
- You implement technical solutions addressing technology needs & gaps in lululemon infrastructure
- You address architectural, systems performance, capacity, and reliability issues associated with IT projects and initiatives where required
- You work with business representatives to understand and derive IT technology requirements
- You guide the analysis of alternate solutions in enterprise technical architecture and facilitate dialog to gather stakeholder input on proposed decisions
- You are always consulting on best practice IT technical solution development
- You develop and use technical reference architecture as a primary input in developing lululemon’s infrastructure technology vision, strategy and implementation roadmap
- At the enterprise level, you understand the dynamics and financial issues of lululemon’s business as related to infrastructure systems services, capabilities and performance, and develop strategic technical architectures and plans that enable the delivery of flexible and accelerated delivery of business functionality
- You apply engineering methods, architectural principles and standards to project work to solve complex design and architecture
Competencies (knowledge, skills, attributes, traits) and qualifications:
- You have proven ability to work in teams and support cross functional partnerships
- You are a creative thinker who uses a innovative approaches using multiple technologies
- You have a strong experience with Microsoft technologies (server and desktop)
- You have in-depth experience with high-availability and disaster recovery technologies
- You have a strong understanding of security applications such as firewalls, corporate antivirus & user authentication, applications, integrations and relational databases
- You are a natural leader and connector building strong business relationships with your team, workgroups and all cross-functional partnerships
- You can work independently and are a self-starter
- You love developing and executing plans, meeti