Global insurance corporation looking for Cloud engineer !
What's in for me?
This opportunity enables you to work in a tech-savvy environment and utilize your AWS skills,
Suitable for people who enjoys chalenges and like to working in a fast-pace environment and capable teammates, supporting crucial business function.
Should be very comfortable working in AWS console and troubleshooting within the platform. Other teams come to this group with tasks the cloud team can automate.
Responsible for AWS Cloud Automation
• Create scripts to automate deployments
• Analyze areas that can be automated and effectively monitored
• Participate in discussions for improving Cloud automation
• Contribute automation of AWS tasks and deployments
• Respond to changing needs of hybrid cloud
• Make it easier to manage more legacy systems in AWS
Top 3 skills for this position
1. Thorough understanding of AWS tools (ECS, S3, Lambda, EC2, etc)
3. Linux administration
Apply to find out more! Or maybe we have other similiar opportunity for you.