A global leading company is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Database Engineer to help drive database automation initiatives. No Japanese required.
As a Database Engineer, you will be responsible for building, deploying, and operating complex distributed system software. Additionally, you will work as a cross-functional team consisting of developers, SREs (Site Reliability Engineers), and QA (Quality Assurance) professionals.
- Build, deploy, and operate complex distributed system software using Cassandra, Couchbase, MySQL, and MariaDB.
- Build/automate database deployments based on customer requirements.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in distributed databases, cloud services, and SRE practices, and apply them to improve the system architecture and operations.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders through well-written documentation, presentations, and verbal discussions.
- 5+ years of experience building, deploying, and operating database such as Cassandra, Couchbase, MySQL, and MariaDB.
- 2+ years of experience automation
- Knowledge of modern cloud services like GCP and AWS.
What it in it for you?
- Diverse and flat team culture
- Great visibility of new technologies and hardware
- Long term opportunity