DevOps Engineer (TOM-TOM)
One of the largest insurance companies in Japan is in need of a DevOps engineer to support their team. Currently, they are looking for a strong DevOps engineer with experience using Ansible and Linux.
- Speak with the US, create Ansible automation standards, and build out a roadmap.
- Hands-on work with Linux Engineering
- Hands-on work with Ansible automation
- Hands-on work within Kubernetes (EKS)
- Bilingual: N2 Japanese at the very least
- Ansible automation: Create, build and develop Ansible
- Shell scripting; 3 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with Red Hat Linux
What’s in it for you?
- Good opportunity to build out entire container environment
- Good opportunity to challenge by building a team
- Opportunity to use both Japanese and English
If you are interested in this role, please click "Apply" or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.