A leading global telecommunications company is looking for a experiencednetwork engineer in Japan to lead multiple global projects.
The main responsibility is to manage numerous systems running globally and address network quality issues. They will write or design network diagram/topology from actual switch or router configuration and planning. They will also work closely the operation team to troubleshoot and configurations on switch, router, and firewall.
• Network Design: The ability to create network diagrams and topology.
• Juniper/Cisco Experience: Proficiency in writing configurations and documentation from a network design perspective.
• Switching/Routing/Firewall: Expertise in system design, troubleshooting, and configuration related to switching, routing, and firewall technologies.
What’s in it for you?
• Hybrid work- good work-life balance
• International team- Opportunity to work in multiple global projects.
• Work in leading global telecommunication company that leads 5GC network in Japan.
[Only accepting applicants based in Japan.]
Please send your resume to Anujin.firstname.lastname@example.org or +81 3-4588-7437 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/anujin-chinbat-6a277722a/