Looking for any Senior IT Helpdesk who is interested in becoming IT Manager/IT Service Manager/Infrastructure Project Manager at one of the largest Financial Service Institute
Overall IT service management together with Project/Program management of Digital Workspace related projects and initiatives including the delivery of Desktop, Mobile, Messaging & Collaboration, Voice and Multimedia infrastructure services into the Wholesale Banking division.
The role will include capturing user requirements, positioning IT Infrastructure services, overseeing the delivery of new services and the ongoing service development and service management of Digital Workspace services.
The individual will be responsible for increasing the level of communication, project management, governance, and overall delivery to the group where firm background in the securities wholesale business will be appropriately valued. The individual will have a breadth of responsibilities, among them:
• Liaise with internal customers and stakeholders to capture infrastructure requirements
• Effectively position Nomura’s infrastructure services and capabilities to internal customers
• Act as project manager for specific domestic, regional projects for the Wholesale business
• Manage project scope, schedule, budget, communications, risks and issues
• Track project timelines and deliverables; create status reports
• Manage project resources and stakeholders across IT Infrastructure, application teams and businesses
• Liaise with Nomura technical teams and stakeholders on Infrastructure related work efforts
• Create communication documents of Infrastructure activities for technology group.
• Establish steering committees as needed for projects, chair regular update meetings
• Liaise with IT Service Management and IT support teams and assist in managing Change and Incident related communications to the business and end users
Top 3 Skills:
1. Infra PM experience (ideally gone through Widows 10 or MS 365 migration)
2. Communication (nearly Native Japanese / English) - regular meetings with senior leadership
3. end user compute or digital workspace experience