IT Senior Project Manager, IT Operations
• Define and manage large scale project proposals and plans. Execute to plan and deliver within budget and on time.
• Organize, manage, and lead multiple project implementations in a fast-paced IT environment across multiple functional teams.
• Experience in big projects with a preference in Real Estate (New, Expanding and Closure of Sites)
• Manage and perform implementation of technical solutions and systems.
• Lead infrastructure and technical system discussions with technical engineers, contractors and vendors.
• Provide oversight and direction to implementation team to ensure the deployment meets the project specs and requirements.
• Develop integration plans using multiple IT Groups and external vendors.
• Participate in and/or lead cross-functional team resolving technical troubleshooting.
• Act as a technical liaison with all business partners, vendors and stakeholders.
• Determine appropriate course of action needed to accomplish objectives in shortest time possible without compromising quality.
• Work on and complete multiple projects and deliverables with limited supervision, and work independently or in a small team environment.
• Provide continuous improvement feedback both written and verbal to improve services and processes.
Required Skills and Experience
• 8+ years overall work experience in the technical industry preferably in IT/ Technical Operations organizations in supporting worldwide enterprise infrastructure, systems and applications.
• 5+ years’ experience in a technical project/program management role managing cross functional projects, end-to-end implementation and deployment (preferably within Real Estate projects: New, Expanded and Closure of Sites)
• Extensive experience in IT infrastructure managing large scale infrastructure project implementation including Servers, Networks, Telecom and AV.
• Understanding of financial tracking, reporting and procurement
• Experience in data centers build out and migration
• Experience in virtualization technology implementation for IT infrastructure and IT enterprise applications.
• Extensive experience in Project/Program Management, procurement, resource management, scheduling, planning, deployment, support and training including experience in working within PMO, Change Management and Governance types of environments.
• Excellent understanding of process management, improvement practices, change management process, operation services.
• Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally with other leaders.
• Experience working in a global environment, leading teams located in multiple regions.
• Respected and trusted leader with a proven track record of achievement and solid technical skills, performance driven.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering; Master’s degree in related field preferred.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience, supporting large scale enterprises and delivering small to mid-size IT Projects.
• IT certification (ITIL) or equivalent preferred.
• PMP Certification preferred.
Employment type: Contract
Working hours: 9:00 - 18:00 (flexible)
Salary: 10-14M / year (Negotiable)