The biggest Japanese Tech company is looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager to join their and support their upcoming projects.
Only Accepting Applicants Located in JAPAN
• Manage project plans, progress, and risk.
• Develop mid- to long-term product strategies.
• Communicate across departments and manage backlog.
• In charge of general tasks to maintain and grow.
Successful Candidates will have:
• At least 3-5 years of end of end project PM experience.
• Bilingual (Japanese and English) need to speak with the internal team. N3 and Above
• Cloud knowledge (any cloud knowledge is fine)
What’s in it for you?
• Group manager (L4) exposure
• Exposure to International environment
• Be involved in managing infrastructure platform (Cloud) of all the companies’ services.