Our client is currently looking for a Project Managers to join a leading Financial Services company in Tokyo.
The role will be covering Technology projects with a focus on IT Security and Infrastructure.
- Lead and participate in a complex program of work related to managing and reducing technology hardware and software risk
- Deliver business critical projects
- Drive decisions regarding project priorities
- Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with governance procedures and policies
- Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project delivery
- 8 or more years of experience managing large scale business critical programs and projects end to end (experience across PMLC and SDLC)
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Bilingual in English and Japanese (business level/fluent/native)