Are you a Manual QA engineer looking for an opportunity to become a automation engineer?
Our Tokyo based client is looking for manual QA managers to take part in driving quality by supporting all software development projects (mobile and web). This person would be part of one the best QA teams here in Japan and will have the trained to become an Automation Engineer.
What is in it for me?
You will have the chance to join a new and growing team so it is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their skill set. You will become an expert in both web apps and mobile apps. You will have the chance to be trained in automation testing tools such as Selenium and Appium.
• 3-5 years Experience in QA Engineering
• Strong Skills in QA strategy and Test design
• Experience in release management
• Experience in test case creation
• Understanding of the application life cycle
• A willingness to learn
• Mobile Automation testing experience is a plus
• Become an expert in web and mobile app that you are testing
• Identify bugs by performing functional, usability, compatibility, performance, and security testing
• Turn complex testing issues and tools into fun and straightforward documentation for others to use
• Identify areas of improvement across all teams and function
• Create and execute weekly test plans used during the deploy cycle
• Outspoken Doesn’t shy away from expressing solutions and ideas for improvement
Employment Type: Contract
Conversion potential: Yes. The goal of the team will take years to complete and have multiple projects involved, if you perform well there is possibility
Duration: 3 months then 3 months on-going
Start date: Soon as possible
Paid holidays: Weekends and national holidays After 6 months 10 paid holidays and 10 sick leaves, 6 months later additional 10 paid holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Additional benefits: Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance