Large company that focuses on Internet related services is looking for a Security Engineer.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on PCI DSS-related topics within the department.
- The candidate will work closely with the organization's platform service providers who are technical experts in their respective fields.
- Performs activities necessary to bring platform service providers into and maintain compliance with the PCI DSS.
- Help internal stakeholders prepare for PCI DSS, ISMS, FISC, or other similar security audits.
- Evaluate unusual situations and use advanced analytical and problem-solving techniques to identify causes.
- Solves and evaluates a wide range of problems in creative ways and suggests variations in approaches.
Position: Security Engineer
- Strong understanding of PCI-DSS security standards
- Experience leading or project managing PCI-DSS audits (ISMS compliance audits) (3+ years)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of ICT and security, knowledge of systems and software development processes and lifecycles
- Basic knowledge and understanding of cloud platforms (bare metal, networking, storage, database, virtual machines, containers, etc.).
- Knowledge of Kubernetes Cluster Management.
- Strong ownership and motivated
- Understanding of IT security standards such as ISO2700 series, NIST, J-SOX, etc.
- Japanese language skills are a plus.
- Experience or willingness to work in a dynamic, multicultural, and global environment