There are 4 groups under this section: Push notification group, Customer insight group, Marketing contents group as well as deliverability platform group. You will be assigned into one of these four teams.
In this role, you will be work in a cross-culture team and be involved in design, develop and operate our system which contains campaign management, contents management, segmentation, personalization, marketing automation, scheduling, message delivery, and measurement/analysis features.
The Group Channel Solution operates a direct marketing platform used widely among Japanese Businesses by providing multichannel communication method of any type (Promotion, Transaction, and email) for services and marketers. It provides Messaging Campaign System and Message Delivery System to entire their services as a platform. Customers for this team are services users, and clients are internal/external marketer as well as internal IT engineers from other services. The Channel Solution provides Messaging Campaign System and Message Delivery System to entire their services as a platform.
In this role, you will be work in a cross culture team and be involved in design, develop and operate our system which contains campaign management, contents management, segmentation, personalization, marketing automation, scheduling, message delivery, and measurement/analysis features.
- Design, develop, test and operate our Campaign System and Delivery System.
- Investigate design approaches, evaluate the technical feasibility, and deliver top-quality experiences.
- Implement innovative features to continue improving current systems.
- Write clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
- Troubleshoot production incidents and provide countermeasures.
【Top 3 Skills】
- 3+ years of experience in software development. (at least 1 yr in Java), Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, C++, ruby or Python, PHP, C# and others,
- Good understanding/ experience in Unix/Linux environments.
- Testing using Cucumber, 負荷テスト【Gatling, OR JMater (Scala scripting)】is used for the purpose of testing in case of load and performance parameters, Knowledge of test automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, C++, ruby or Python
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business level English
- Willing to working across cultures
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing or Messaging platform.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline by Jenkins, Docker, and k8s.
- Knowledge of test automation.
- Knowledge of cloud computing. (AWS, GCP, azure)
- Knowledge of big data processing by Hadoop ecosystem.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Familiar with Java ecosystems like IDEs, frameworks, middlewares, and libraries.
- Experience in front-end development, especially for ECMAScript6, Angular/VueJS and Bootstrap 3/4.
- Business level Japanese
Why is this position Open?
Expanding its business
Company type: E-commerce
Salary: 5 mill/yr – 6.5 mill/yr (Negotiable)
Type of employment: Contract to perm (with a possbility of going perm in future)
Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Flexible working hours)
Holidays/vacations: Weekends and national holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Probation period: 3 Months
Addtional benefits Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance