Site Reliability Engineer (R&S-R&S)
We are currently looking for a Devops/Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for a leading global insurance company in Tokyo. Develop build and deploy pipelines and implement various controls such as logging and monitoring to ensure service reliability in the production environment.
- Work closely with developers, cloud engineers, and release engineers to create pipeline designs.
- Create a branching strategy for repositories.
- Follow the company's global guidelines to include various controls.
- Construct build and release pipelines across different environments.
- Guarantee the dependability of services in a production setting.
- Implement automation for resource provisioning, logging, and monitoring to enhance efficiency.
- Advanced Japanese language proficiency / strong communication skills in Japanese (JLPT N3 level or higher)
- Familiar with various version control systems suh as GIT, TFS, Bitbucket, SVN
- CICD- working knowledge of deployment tools: Jenkins, UCD, AWS Code
- Experience of working as an DeVops/SRE providing support and monitor for the cloud environment
If you are interested, please click 'apply' or send your application directly to Wataru.email@example.com