Do you have a strong front-end technical background looking to get into big data?
Our Tokyo based client is looking for site reliability engineer to help join their team to help optimize and monitor their big data platform. This team has a massive impact on our client’s business and would help improve the scale and support to their customers. The project you would be working on would be improving and optimizing the big data platform for all departments and services for our client.
What is in it for me?
This would give you a chance to work on the biggest big data platform in Japan. The product has been created 7 years and is continuing to add new internal customers having a huge impact to the business. You will have the chance to join a multicultural environment with English as the main language.
• 3+ years development in Python
• Experience as a system administrator level for applications running in Linux
• Japanese is not required
• Strong Architectural background within distributed data systems
• Experience using technologies such as Prometheus
• Developing new feature enhancements
• Creating SLAS, SLIs
• Developing tools to be used for maintaining, operating and optimizing the data
• System-wide analysis and diagnosis for capacity planning, performance
optimization and reliability
Employment Type: Contract
Conversion potential: Yes. The goal of the team will take years to complete and have multiple projects involved, if you perform well there is possibility
Duration: 2 months then 3 months on-going
Start date: Soon as possible
Paid holidays: Weekends and national holidays After 6 months 10 paid holidays and 10 sick leaves, 6 months later additional 10 paid holidays
Social insurance: Yes
Additional benefits: Visa Sponsorship from offshore applicants, commutation fee, free meals, insurance