- Customer service requests Call ticket handling
- Provide CSR response within the lead time in accordance with the SLA between the customer and Ericsson.
- Collect logs, investigate and analyze, explain to the customer, propose response measures, validate in a test environment, and prepare and submit CSR response measures.
- Request survey and escalate to the global support center in English using the tool.
- Input the final CSR response into a tool in English.
- Manage CSR progress and KPI improvement activities.
- Communication skills in Japanese and English (reading and writing).
- At least 2-3 years experience in network support (switching, routers, cabling, troubleshooting, mobile network configuration)
- Linux support experience (configuration, operation, maintenance, understanding of Linux commands).
- A large system, the state-of-the-art environment in a large foreign company
- Exposure to cloud technology
- Ability to work with multiple languages in a diverse environment
- Hybrid work