Our client is a global insurance provider with leading market positions in the US, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With a mission to renovate the way we do business, we are looking for someone with experience in an agile working environment and ready to make a difference by being the pioneer in technology. If you are someone filled with innovative ideas and solutions, We are all ears!
- Help to create and implement master test plan, test cases and test strategies and incorporate them into software testing process
- Identification and make recommendation to prevent risk, issues and defects within the featured application
- Define test cases/scenarios for non-functional requirements, risk based analysis, test data setup, etc.
- Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics
- Involved in functional requirement testing for security and performance, regression testing, load tests, etc.
- Involved in Test automation, test execution, defeat management, exploratory test, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent degree
- Experience with test analysis, based on functional requirements to define test cases/scenarios,
- Great communication skills and ability to brief executives on progress
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong team work orientation
- Native in English and Conversational/Near business Japanese
Preferred to have:
Experience in developing Selenium framework for test automation & executing is preffered