[English- speaking Voice engineer wanted - TOKYO Project]
[Valid working VISA in Japan needed]
A leading investment bank is working on a datacentre migration project and looking for an experienced voice engineer to be onsite to manage the project to go live.
Why should you apply?
You will be touching new technology and responsible for migrating the current legacy system to new technology. You would be the primary Voice expert for the migration project and will have good exposure to see step by step how a DC migration project works. The working environment is international with co-workers from around the world and will provide a great opportunity to learn and grow and gain experience on a banking project.
Work experience/ background required
- Minimum 5 years of voice engineering experiences; configuring, troubleshooting and relocating telephony systems
- Good understanding of voice network theory and practical application
- Experience in Avaya VoIP network, NICE recorder systems, and RBB Sonus Session Media Gateway
- Avaya PBX, AES and voice mail systems programming
- Familiar with structure cabling
- Knowledge in trading systems
- Understanding of PSTN setup
- Vendor management