Global e-commerce company hiring Japanese - English Bilingual mid-level/ Senior IT helpdesk.
"Valid working status in Japan required"
What’s in for you.
- Working in a global IT company
- Working in an environment that wants you to grow and success.
- Multiple opportunities internally/ Wide career path choices within the company
- Working in a fast-pace, state of the art fulfillment center, and unique company culture
- Performs analyzing, diagnosing, coordination and planning of horizontal network cable management processes including installation, moves, adds, changes and repairs.
- Acts as a technical liaison with user groups and other IT partners for systems support and implementation. Provides an effective interface among users, vendors, IT partners, and consultants in evaluating technical issues and products.Support trading monitor pole and arm installation, move and removal
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Respond to queries either in person, Chat or over the phone.
- L1-2 Device support and troubleshooting and set up of AV system, Printer, MFP, Wifi, security terminal and 3rd vendor terminal
- Procurement for AV devices, printers, MFDs, Wi-Fi routers, etc..
- Moving Hardware based on User and layout change
- Write and update training manuals.
- Train computer and AV device users.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Clean up computers and peripherals.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Install Network devices in Machine room.
- Network cabling work
- Inventory and Asset management support
- Up to date Floor layout and username
- Conference AV system support.
- 3rd vendor terminal PC support.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) in Japanese and English
- Strong Customer service skills
- 5 years of IT working experinces
- “Tech Savvy” with a basic understanding of PC and MAC computers
- Willingness to learn
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment