Allegis Group Japan: Candidate Manager – Recruitment
Your career opportunity starts here.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy an uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives
- Experience our 13-week on the job training framework, and ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Become a future leader within our business
- Work in a challenging yet supportive, fast paced sales environment
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Work with leaders who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development and success
Who we are:
For over 35 years Allegis Group has enabled career success by providing employees with opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
As the global leader in talent solutions, with 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialised brands (Aerotek, TEKsystems and Aston Carter) provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge and empower business success.
What does a career in recruitment involve?
- Build networks of candidates within your specialisation
- Match candidates' skills, goals and interests to customer needs
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and client relationships
- Conduct business development and build a pipeline of work
- Grow a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team, apply here to register your interest.
Aerotek, TEKsystems and Aston Carter are operating brands of Allegis Group.