A leading global insurance company is seeking for a Production Support Manager to help lead the operation and maintenance of the company’s business system.
- Incident and vendor management for open production support including web system, middleware system, and cloud system.
- Manage various application issues including failure analysis, error detection, root cause investigation, and troubleshooting.
- Will work closely with production support, business, and application development team
Top required skills:
- Knowledge of Enterprise systems- someone who knows how to troubleshoot
- Incident and vendor management- application development side
- Business level Japanese and English
Nice to have:
- Technical skills in Apache Tomcat, Salesforce
- Knowledgeable in Oracle DBA
- Life insurance background- knows how to work in enterprise system.
What’s in it for you?
- International and diverse team
- Good work life balance- minimum 1-2 times office work per month
- Exposure and collaboration with different IT Teams including Application development, Operation, IT Planning Team.
Please apply directly or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org